1. June 18, 2006 vs NY Yankees: Trailing 2-1 after eight innings in the Sunday finale of the New York Yankees' first series against the second-year Nats, Washington gets a one-out single from pinch hitter Marlon Anderson to put the tying run on and bring the Nats' rookie third baseman to the plate against former Yankees' starter Chien-Ming Wang, (now w/ the Nats), who had given up just 4 hits and 2 ER through 8.1 IP against the Nationals and was looking for the complete game win. Zimmerman takes the first pitch he sees deeeeeeeep to left field and GONE!! Two-run HR, 3-2 Nats' win. THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!!!
2. July 4, 2006 vs Florida Marlins: The Nationals are down 4-3 to the Florida Marlins after Nats' relievers Jon Rauch and Bill Bray give up a run each, in the 7th and 8th, respectively, for the tying and go-ahead run. 4-3 Marlins after eight and a half. Fish closer Joe Borowski gives up back-to-back one-out singles to Marlon Byrd and Alfonso Soriano before popping Jose Vidro up for out no.2. Ryan Zimmerman steps in against Borowski and launches a 2-2 pitch to left for a 3-run blast and a walk-off win!! 6-4 Nationals!! THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!!!
3. May 12, 2007 vs Florida Marlins: The 11-24 Washington Nationals trail 3-2 after eight and a half. Marlins' reliever Taylor Tankersley walks Nats' catcher Brian Schneider to start the bottom of the ninth. Dmitri Young hits a one-out single and Jesus Flores takes a one-out walk. Felipe Lopez singles to score DY's pinch runner Nook Logan. Game tied at 3-3. Cristian Guzman K's swinging and the Marlins bring Jorge Julio out to face Ryan Zimmerman with the score tied and two down. Zim launches a 1-0 pitch to left-center and GONE!! GRAND SLAM!!! THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!! THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!!!
4. March 30, 2008 vs Atlanta Braves: Perhaps the biggest moment in Nats' history before Stephen Strasburg's electric debut. Opening Day for Nationals Park, live on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball season opener. The Atlanta Braves rally to tie it when Nats' closer Jon Rauch throws a by then-Nationals' catcher Paul LoDuca with a runner on third, 2-2 game after eight and a half. Cristian Guzman and Lastings Milledge make the first two outs of the Nats' ninth so it's up to Ryan Zimmerman, or it's extra innings on Opening Night. Atlanta's side-winding right-hander Peter Moylan leaves a 1-0 fastball up and inside and Ryan Zimmerman takes it for a ride to center and into the first row of seats for a season-starting walk-off winner!! 3-2 Nats!!!
5. September 6, 2009 vs Florida Marlins: The Washington Nationals get two runs in the bottom of the eighth to tie the game at 2-2, but Nats' reliever Mike MacDougal gives up a leadoff walk, sac bunt and a two-out, two-RBI single to Nick Johnson, who'd been traded to the Marlins from DC a month earlier. 4-2 Marlins lead after eight and a half...Leo Nunez on to close out the win, and TAWH!! The Amazing Willie Harris hits a leadoff HR to tie it at 3-3!! Cristian Guzman follows with a single and Ryan Zimmerma---THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!! THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!! Walk-off HR on a 1-1 change, deeeeeeeep to left and GONE!! 5-3 Nats win.
6. July 6, 2010 vs San Diego Padres: The San Diego Padres rally with a three-run eighth and tie the game at 5-5. Ryan Zimmerman leads off the Nats' ninth. 0-1 fastball after a slider for a strike, BANG ZOOM GO THE FIREWORKS!! Ryan Zimmerman goes yard!! Long fly ball to center!! Zimmerma--THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!! THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!!! THE KIDS CALL HIM....