- Alone and unafraid: Jordan Zimmermann (+18.9%) guts through 7 IP, giving up only 1 ER on 3 Ks and 2 BBs, despite no run support and a pair of errors from his infielders.
- XtraordiNady: Xavier Nady (+33.9%) hits a game-tying, pinch hit HR in the aeyth.
- Shut 'em down: Henry Rodriguez (+12.3%) and Brad Lidge (+12.3%) pitch scoreless 9th and 10th innings, respectively. Tom Gorzelanny (+24.6%) follows with scoreless 11th and 12th innings. Craig Stammen (+12.3%) strikes out the side (again) in the 13th to pick up his second win.
- Veteran patience: Adam LaRoche (-0.1%) is 0-4 with 2 walks, including one to load the bases in the 13th (+13.0%).
- Worthy: Jayson Werth (+3.4%) goes 2-6 with the game-winning RBI single in the 13th (+17.3%).
(h/t to cookielover for "XtraordiNady.")