Tonight's game story: Nats split series with clowns.
- Blooped, blasted: Edwin Jackson (-32.1%) only strikes out 1 while walking 2, giving up 4 ER in the dreaded One Bad Inning.
And from the left: Danny Espinosa (+24.0%) is a dinger short of the cycle, including a one-out double in the 6th than put runners 2nd/3rd with the Nats down by one (+14.7%).
- [joke about his missing power]: Ryan ZImmerman (+28.6%) is 3-3 with a walk and a monstrous line drive HR to put the Nats up by 2 in the 3rd (+11.5%).
- Extra bases, please: Michael Morse (+19.3%) is 3-4 with an RBI single to get the Nats within 1 in the 6th (+10.5%).
- Meltdown: Michael Gonzalez (-7.8%) gives up 1 ER in his 1 IP in relief, putting the Nats down by two late.
- RISP FAIL: Jesus Flores (-29.9%) is 0-3 with 6 LOB and a rally-crushing, bases-loaded GDP to end the 6th (-24.6%). Adam LaRoche (-30.1%) is 0-4 with 7 LOB.