- Practically forgotten: Ross Detwiler (+21.4%) goes 6 innings with 1 unearned run (thanks, Desi), striking out 1 and walking 1. I don't care about results, P2C is still a false god!
- Jacked: Bryce Harper (+9.9%) grabs the early lead with a two-run bomb (+18.7%) in the 3rd, while Wilson Ramos (+31.1%) tacks on with his own two-run dinger (+21.5%) in the 6th.
- Gluten free: Jayson Werth (+9.8%) goes 3-5, a triple short of the cycle.
- Disaster: Rafael Soriano (-41.7%) can't hold a two-run lead in the 9th, giving up an HR (-10.4%), followed by a triple (-29.9%) and a game-tying WP to score the runner (-17.2%).
- Atonement: After playing a part in 2 unearned runs, Ian Desmond (+28.1%) clobbers a go-ahead solo shot into the upper deck in the 11th (+34.7%). The unsinkable Ramos follows with a solo bomb of his own (+9.4%) for the winning run.
- H3R0! Craig Stammen (+21.2%) keeps it together in extras, giving up 1 ER but holding the lead against the heart of the order with 4 Ks and a walk.