Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Still not quite himself: Stephen Strasburg (-19.6%) gives up 4 ER on a pair of two-run shots. His 8 Ks and 1 BB are good, the 2 HBP not so much.
- Make me eat my words: Adam LaRoche (+29.0%) is 1-1 with 3 walks and a sac fly.
- THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM: Ryan Zimmerman (+43.1%) is 1-2 with a triple in the 4th (+13.0%) and lead a double-steal in the 9th (+14.2%) to set up the winning run.
- Rhinos can drive stick? Wilson Ramos (+4.8%) picks a good time for his first hit since coming off the DL with a two-run single in the 6th to tie the game at 4 (+21.4%).
- A bit uneven: Tyler Moore (-7.7%) tried hard for goat honors, going 0-3 with a walk 7 LOB, including bases-loaded strikeouts in the 6th (-11.0%) and 7th (-11.9%), before coming through with the game-winning sac fly in the 9th (+13.0%).
- Movin' to the country: Tyler Clippard (+9.4%) has a shutdown aeyth, striking out one.
- Untuck it, son: Rafael Soriano (+16.6%) holds the one run lead in the 9th for a shutdown and a save, striking out one and getting an outfield assist from Roger Bernadina to nail the leadoff batter at second.