Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Getting back in shape: Ross Detwiler (+0.2%) fans 2 and walks none in 5 IP, but gets hit around for 3 ER.
- What have you done with June Zim? Ryan Zimmerman (+31.2%) is 2-4 with a two-run bomb in the 3rd for the early lead (+17.4%) and a go-ahead RBI double in the aeyth (+19.1%).
- That's clown clutch, bro: Ian Desmond (+35.7%) finds yet another ridiculous way to lead the team in WPA, going 4-4 and (among other things), stealing a base, scoring a game-tying run on a balk in the 7th (+11.5%), and hitting an RBI single for the eventual winning run in the aeyth (+11.7%).
- Shutdowns: Craig Stammen (+16.6%) throws two scoreless innings, Drew Storen (+6.5%) gets two big outs in the aeyth, and Rafael Soriano (+13.6%) allows an ER in the 9th but fans 2 and saves the win.
- Let him rest, Davey: Kurt Suzuki (-19.6%) is 0-4 with 5 LOB.