Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- A bit shaky: Jordan Zimmermann (+20.4%) struggles through 7 IP, fanning 4, walking 2, and coughing up 2 ER, somehow scratching out a win in spite of it all.
- He's grrrrrRRREEAAT! Anthony Rendon (+12.6%) is 3-4 with a double.
- Mysterious ways: Ryan Zimmerman (+10.5%) is 2-3 with a walk, a first-inning RBI double to get the Nats on the board (+11.9%), and a run-scoring GDP for the winning run (-5.1%).
- [More/Moore pun]: Tyler Moore (+12.2%) sees ball/hits ball, sneaking a solo shot into the same space-time rift in left center that ALR did last night to tie the game in the 4th (+14.9%).
- #NotMuchDrama: Tyler Clippard (+11.5%) throws a shutdown aeyth, fanning one, hitting one, and getting out with no runs scoring.
- #Drama: Rafael Soriano (+15.2%) gives up a hit and an intentional walk before getting the last out in the ninth for the save.