Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Roark's setup man: Gio Gonzalez (+20.6%) fans 2 and walks 2, giving up no runs in 4 IP before the rain delay.
- Robbed! Tanner Roark (-1.4%) is denied a shutdown, but not a win, as his 1-K, no ER, 2-inning relief effort is interrupted by a run-scoring, game-tying ROE (-15.0%).
- Kept it up and we'll see about the apology: Adam LaRoche (+29.3%) is 2-4 with a go-ahead, two-run dinger in the 6th for the winning margin (+23.4%).
- Meltdown: Ryan Mattheus (-6.7%) lets in a run, but holds the lead.
- Dramatic: Tyler Clippard (+11.5%) holds the lead in the aeyth, getting an easy fly out to escape a runners 2nd/3rd jam and earn a shutdown (+14.6%).
- Gamers: Ian Desmond (+11.4%) is 3-4 with a double, while Anthony Rendon (+8.1%) is 1-2 with a pair of walks.
- Unhelpful: Ryan Zimmerman (-17.0%) GDPs twice, while Jayson Werth (-12.8%) has 5 LOB.
- Untuck'd: Rafael Soriano (+6.7%) has a 1-2-3 9th for the save.
Time to jump with the Count: