Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Tough luck: Taylor Jordan (+4.2%) goes 6 IP with 3 Ks and 3 BBs, giving up no ER. Yeah, two runs score because of errors, of course.
- WPA the hard way: Bryce Harper (+11.1%) is 1-2 with a double, a walk, and two HBP--both above the numbers. Apparently, standing quietly in the batter's box is a way to show someone up?
- Payback: Jayson Werth (+18.1%) follows up the second Harper HBP with a game-tying, RBI single in the aeyth (+25.7%).
- Like old times (in a good way): Craig Stammen (+14.2%) throws 2 perfect innings in relief with 3 Ks, while Drew Storen (+13.0%) gives up a hit but no runs in the 9th with 2 Ks to keep it tied, earning shutdowns for both.
- If you can throw 95, throw 95: Ian Krol (-37.0%) gets one out in the 10th before giving up the losing solo shot (-42.5%).
- The opposite of "clutch" might exist: Denard Span (-34.5%) is 0-5 with 3 Ks and 5 LOB (4 of which were in scoring position), plus a popped-up bunt. STOP! BUNTING! (And if you're going to bunt, BUNT IT ON THE GROUND.) Ian Desmond (-22.3%) GDPs and strands a bunch, too.