Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Not so sharp: Jordan Zimmermann (-5.1%) fans 5 and walks 2 over only 4 IP, giving up a ton of hits but only 2 ER.
- I'm talking about this: Jayson Werth (+36.6%) is 2-3 with a walk and a game-tying, two-run bomb in the 4th (+25.3%).
- Not the worst: Fernando Abad (-18.1%) continues to invite uncomplimentary wordplay based on his last name, melting down in the 7th by giving up a go-behind solo shot (-22.2%).
- The worst: Ian Krol (-44.0%) melts down spectacularly to put the game out of reach in the aeyth after Ryan Mattheus (+3.8%) could only get two outs, cashing in two inherited runners and one of his own.
- Not to be overlooked: Tanner Roark (+13.6%) has a spectacular, two-inning shutdown in relief, allowing a single hit but no runs to keep it tied after NN was pulled.
- To be overlooked: Wilson Ramos (-14.7%) is 0-4, flying out to end the game with bases loaded (-9.0%).