Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
Haren-esque: Stephen Strasburg (-7.9% pitching, -12.5% hittingh) gives up 3 ER over 6 IP with 6 Ks and 2 BBs and fans with the bases loaded in the 4th.
- Two-way player: Denard Span (+18.6%) singles in a run to get the Nats on the board in the 3rd (+9.7%), then singles in two more to put Nats ahead in the 6th (+21.2%).
- Shutdown/Meltdown: Craig Stammen (+9.2%) walks one but throws a scoreless 7th, but Tyler Clippard (-15.9%) gives up the tying run in the aeyth.
- Who's the new guy? Rafael Soriano (+12.8%) throws a 1-2-3 9th to keep it tied.
- Go, Beardface! Jayson Werth (+18.8%) is 2-5 with a double to lead off the bottom of the 9th (+17.5%).
- Speeeeed game! Eury Perez pinch runs for Werth and leads a double steal to put runners 2nd/3rd in the tied 9th (+13.8%).
- A win's a win: Wilson Ramos (+14.9%) bounces one off the 3B's glove for a walkoff ROE (+16.2%).
- Miscellaneous merit: Steve Lombardozzi gets a pinch-hit double (+15.7%), while Ryan Zimmerman (+10.0%) has a game-tying RBI single (+10.8%). Tyler Moore (+9.3%) has a walk and a HBP.
- Tough day for phenoms: Bryce Harper (-26.0%) is 0-5 with 4 LOB. Anthony Rendon (-14.0%) is 1-4 with 6 LOB.