Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Um? Stephen Strasburg (-9.7%) has an interesting outing, giving up 4 ER with 7 Ks and 2 BBs over 6 IP--including two balked-in runs. TWO! (2!) BALKED! IN! RUNS!
- No-doubter: Wilson Ramos (+24.5%) is 3-5 with a solo atomic bomb high off the wall behind the HR "sculpture" in left-center for the early lead (+11.1%). He also has a go-ahead RBI single in the 5th (+10.1%) because that's what he does.
- WAREZ T3H POWARR?! Ryan Zimmerman (+0.3%) drives out a solo shot to lead off the 3rd, but it totally doesn't go as far as Ramos' did (+10.5%).
- Still good at baseball: Ian Desmond (+21.2%) is 3-5, a dinger short of the cycle, with a game-tying RBI double in the 3rd (+8.8%) and a two-out RBI triple in the 6th (+8.8%).
- Hazing by the rookie? Anthony Rendon (+11.4%) hits an RBI triple in the 5th that forces Ramos to motor all the way home from first (+15.6%).
- Savers: Drew Storen (+7.6%), Tyler Clippard (+8.2%), and Rafael Soriano (+8.3%) combine to allow 2 hits, no walks, and no runs, while striking out 4 and holding the lead to earn shutdowns for all across the 7th, 8th, and 9th, respectively.