- Vintage: Stephen Strasburg (+24.2%) goes 6.2 IP with 12 Ks and a single walk, giving up only 1 ER on a solo shot in the 7th (-11.4%).
- Why do you keep walking Rendon? Jayson Werth (+27.0%) gives the Nats all the runs they'll need with a two-out, two-run blast in the 3rd (+22.8%).
- I like this dude: Jerry Blevins (+13.4%) spells Stras in the 7th and gets 3 outs to preserve a one-run lead for a shutdown.
- WPA is not impressed by you: Bryce Harper (+3.6%) draws a bases-loaded walk in the aeyth to double the Nats' lead (+4.3%), which Ian Desmond (+5.4%) follows up by hitting a junk-time grand slam (+3.1%).
- Totally unappreciated: Aaron Barrett (+2.5%) gets minimal WPA recognition for striking out Stanton to end the aeyth, but I thought I'd mention him here anyway. He struck out Mike!
If WPA won't appreciate the Mongoose, then maybe the rest of us can RAWK. In rhythm. With Ella (and Duke).