Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Who knows: Jordan Zimmermann (-13.0%) fans 5 and walks 1 over 6 IP, but gives up an almost-insurmountable 3 ER.
- Hero/goat: Danny Espinosa (+14.5%) hits a 6th-inning solo shot to get the Nats within one (+13.5%), but flies out to strand the bases loaded and send the game to extras in the 9th (-15.3%).
- Hero/goat: Adam LaRoche (+5.7%) cranks a game-tying, 7th-inning solo blast (+25.2%), but he still has 4 LOB.
- Goaty goats: Anthony Rendon (-27.7%) is 0-5 with 5 LOB. Ian Desmond (-16.4%) is 0-5 with a walk and 4 LOB. Tyler Moore (-15.9%) struck out with the
winningtying RISP in the 12th.
- Heros? Rafael Soriano (+12.8%) and Tyler Clippard (+10.1%) each throw a scoreless inning of relief to keep the game tied and earn shutdowns.
- Hero/goat: Craig Stammen (-6.1%) barely gets a meltdown for giving up the go-behind run (after a bad throw on a SB put it on 3rd) in his 3rd inning in extras after 2 scoreless with 3 Ks.
- Hero/goat: Bryce Harper (+24.4%) is the only batter with no LOB, doubling to lead off the 12th (+24.3%), although I'm of a mind to give him a TOOTBLAN.
- Hero/goat: Jose Lobaton (-19.9%) doubles to lead off the 10th (+17.5%) and hits into a game-ending LDP in the 12th (-26.7%).