Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- MOAR KAYZ!! Jordan Zimmermann (-2.5%) gets through 6 IP with 5 Ks and a walk, giving up 2 ER.
- Have yourself a night: Ryan Zimmerman (+31.2%) is all-in for his cousin, going 3-4 with a pair of doubles, including one for a game-tying RBI in the 6th (+25.8%).
- Middling return: Bryce Harper (+9.5%) is 1-3 with a walk and an RBI single for the early lead (+14.1%).
- Flair for timeliness (tonight): Ian Desmond (+26.8%) is 2-4 with a three-RBI double in the 6th to the put the Nats ahead for good (+21.8%).
- Stat padder: Adam LaRoche (-12.1%) is 1-4 with 2 LOB and a junk-time solo shot (+1.4%).
- It's this or Espinosa: Denard Span (-11.7%) is 0-3 with a walk and 2 LOB.