Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- P2K > P2C: Blake Treinen (-4.2%) gets himself plenty of grounderz, but gives up 2 ER in 5 IP with one strikeout and no walks.
- Goat: You wouldn't think you could lose the game so early, but Kevin Frandsen (-18.3%) gets himself picked off from third in the 1st inning with one out to blow a critical scoring chance (-10.8%).
- Ralliers: Ryan Zimmerman (+4.2%) doubles in a run to get the Nats on the board in the 7th, while Ian Desmond (+38.2%) follows up with a two-run homer to put the Nats ahead (+43.5%).
- Mistake pitch: Rafael Soriano (-33.4%) gets two outs in the 9th before giving up a game-tying solo shot to send it to extras (-49.1%).
- Well, shoot: Craig Stammen (-26.6%) gets a scoreless 10th and two outs in the 11th before giving up a single, a walk, and the walkoff (-40.0%).
This WPA post brought to you by the Sandman (agitated):