Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Could be acey-er: Stephen Strasburg (+7.8%) gets two outs into the 6th with 2 ER, 9 Ks and 2 BBs.
- Supermoon: Jayson Werth (+34.7%) is 2-4 with a walk and a two-run dinger in the 6th (+16.7%).
- Pitcher drama: Jerry Blevins (+7.6%) gets a shutdown by cleaning up Stras' two-on, two-out jam in the 6th. Drew Storen (+10.7%) gets one with a scoreless 7th. Tyler Clippard (-20.1%) melts down by giving up a tying run in the aeyth, but Ross Detwiler (+13.5%) gets a shutdown by keeping it tied in the ninth.
- Unhelpful: Adam LaRoche (-21.7%) is 0-5 with 4 LOB. Wilson Ramos (-15.8%) is 0-4 with 3 LOB. Nate McLouth (-10.2%) has a pinch-hit fly out with two down in the 9th and a RISP.
- Heroic: Ryan Zimmerman (+32.3%) is 1-4 with a walk and a two-out, 10th-inning, go-ahead, RBI single (+36.3%).
- Miscellaneous merit: Ian Desmond (+10.3%) is 2-5 with a double.
Tonight's WPA brought to you by mournful echoes of the revolution: