Is it Natosphere, or Natmosphere, or Nattysphere, or Bowdosphere, or Boudainosphere? I desire some uniformity, people.
Anyway, here's some topics, with corresponding blogger . . . uh, elucidation?
Capitol Punishment: links, analysis, excerpt from Mayor Bowtie's statement regarding financing.
Nationals Enquirer (a new addition, and not to be confused with my old Nationals Inquirer): in-depth, Crop-o-centric analysis.
- Curly W: the definitive graphic on all stadium issues; if you read it, everything becomes clear.
OMG/Harper: most exhaustive mascot analysis I've ever seen; Mr. Met at No. 1?
Eucalyptus: why Mr. Met shouldn't be No. 1.
- Speaking of which, here's the mostest bestest mascot, like, in the history of the galaxy:
But you knew I'd say that, right?
Distinguished Senators: why a long-term deal is a horrible idea, and why I feel kind of dumb for touting Ken Rosenthal yesterday.
- Banks of the Anacostia: Nien! Nien! Nien!
Beltway Boys: a hard rain's a-gonna fall . . . in April.
- On the bright side, the Nats did go 13-11 against a a pretty tough April schedule last season.
Just a Nats Fan: Screech is a freak; Dutch doesn't know his own nickname.
- Ballwonk: kids love Brandon Watson (must be the winning smile!).