- Rough day, part 1: Tom Gorzelanny (-12.6%) gives up 2 ER on 3 BB with 2 Ks in only 2 IP, leaving the game after getting hit in the leg with a throw while running the opposing catcher to score.
- Nice reversal: Roger Bernadina (+16.7%) is 2-4 with a HBP and an RBI triple+E for a little-league HR (+19.3%) to tie the game in the 3rd.
- Rough day, part 2: Sean Burnett (-30.1%) gives up a game-tying, three-run bomb with his first pitch in the 5th (-25.6%), then gets thrown out on a baserunning mistake after hitting a single in the 6th.
- Another nice reversal: Danny Espinosa (+37.0%) is 3-5 with a triple and a go-ahead, two-out, two-run dinger in the 6th (+33.6%).
- Rough day, part 3: Tyler Clippard (-9.9%) get 4 Ks in 2 IP, but gives up a game-tying solo shot (-33.7%).
- Rough day, part 4: Jayson Werth (-23.0%) is 0-5 with an inning-ending FC with runners on the corners and a tie game in the 9th (-13.5%).
- Rough day, part 5: Ryan Mattheus (-36.7%) walks two and can't capitalize on an opposing baserunning mistake, giving up the game-losing RBI single (-39.1%).
Game 95: Rough Day of Reverses