- Not the worst outing: John Lannan (+1.8%) goes 6 IP, giving up 2 ER with 2 BBs and 2 Ks.
- Not the best outing: Tyler Clippard (-20.7%) has a rare FAIL outing, coughing up 3 ER and only getting 2 outs in the 7th, giving up an RBI double (-13.5%) and a two-run homer (-9.7%).
- This is our hero? Brian Bixler (+16.0%) is 2-5 with a rally-promoting single to put runners on the corners with no outs in the 7th (+15.8%).
- Still a beast: Michael Morse (+12.1%) is 2-4 with a walk and an RBI single (+11.4%).
- Not so beastly: Jayson Werth (-24.1%) 0-4 with a teeth-gnashing 8 LOB.
Game 129: Bullpen and RISP fail so bad that I fled to Canada (they have internet there)