Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Shaky at the start: Gio Gonzalez (-0.4%) walks 3 and strikes out 5 in 6.2 IP, giving up 2 R (1 ER) in the first and a solo shot later.
- Stay hot: Adam LaRoche (+33.1%) is 2-4 with a go-ahead, three-run blast in the 4th (+27.1%) that goes about 10 feet farther than last night's mighty bomb, and a 6th-inning solo shot to tack on (+8.7%).
- Also warm: Ryan Zimmerman (+17.7%) is 2-4 with a new-style Petco cheapie dinger in the 6th (+13.2%).
- Vintage: Tyler Clippard (+14.7%) gets the last out with two on in the 7th then throws a scoreless aeyth for the shutdown.
- Not all his fault: Rafael Soriano (-42.4%) gets two outs in the 9th before giving up the tying runs, one of whom reached on error... followed by 3 consecutive singles.
- Chaditude? Ignited! Chad Tracy pinch-hits a two-out solo shot into the RF corner in the top of the 10th to put the Nats ahead (+42.4%), neatly mirrorring Sori's -WPA with his +WPA.
- He has a changeup now? Drew Storen (+17.7%) dances around trouble, putting runners on the corners in the 10th before getting the save.