Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Not bad, kid: Taylor Jordan (+9.0%) makes the best of what might be his last start in the bigs this year, going 5.2 IP, striking out 3, walking none, and giving up 2 ER.
- Productive: Ian Desmond (+16.8%) is 3-4 with a walk. Jayson Werth (+17.8%) is 3-3 with a walk and a go-ahead RBI single in the 1st (+10.0%).
- Clutch (if that existed): Adam LaRoche (+7.7%) is 2-4 with a game-tying RBI in the 1st (+11.6%).
- Not so sharp: Drew Storen (-32.3%) fans two, walks none, but gives up 2 bombs in his inning of relief work, for 3 ER that tie the game.
- WIL-SOONNNNNNNNN! Wilson Ramos (+43.4%) is still getting comfortable in his first game off the DL, going 3-4 with 5 RBI, including a two-run single in the 6th (+6.3%) and a two-out, three-run dinger to put the Nats ahead for good in the 7th (+36.8%).