Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Some shaky some solid: Jordan Zimmermann (+13.9%) wavers over 7 IP, fanning 2 and walking two, but weaving in and out of jams well enough to only give up 1 ER.
- Good splits: Ian Desmond (+10.9%) jacks a solo shot nearly 450' to left center to tie the game (+11.8%) in the 2nd.
- Taking! It! Personally! Anthony Rendon (+19.8%) cranks a two-run double to put the Nats ahead in 4th after a bases-loading intentional walk (+18.0%), eventually scoring on a WP (+4.1%).
- A little melty: Ryan Mattheus (-12.9%) melts down in the aeyth, giving up a bloop, a bleeder, and solid two-run double to narrow the lead to two.
- Ice cold: Tyler Clippard (+9.4%) cleans up Mattheus' mess with 2 Ks to end the aeyth with no further runs and earn a shutdown.
- You owe Span a[nother] steak dinner: Rafael Soriano (+6.7%) gives up 3 hits in the 9th, but only 1 ER, barely holding the lead and earning a shutdown and the save.