Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Oops: Dan Haren (-11.8%) is first-half Bad Dan in the 1st, where he gives up his 4 ER, but then he settles down to go 7 IP with 4 Ks and 1 BB.
- RIzzo's worst mistake ever: Denard Span (+16.1%) is 4-5 with a two-out solo shot in the 7th than may have provide inspirational for other hitters later that inning (+5.9%).
- Gibsonesque? Bryce Harper (+23.8%) is 2-5 with a two-run, two-out, game-tying HR in the 7th (+29.1%). I think he just hit it out to he wouldn't have to run hard after fouling that ball off his foot.
- Goat herd: Craig Stammen (-32.1%) can't keep it tied in the aeyth, failing to cover first on what should have been the third out. The go-behind run later scores when Ryan Zimmerman (-13.0%) doesn't cover 3rd to get a force-out after Ian Desmond (-13.1%) can't field a low liner cleanly (-24.6%).
- Also unhelpful: Wilson Ramos (-14.1%) throws out a runner in the first, but is 0-4 with a GDP and 3 LOB.