Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Pound the zone: Jordan Zimmermann (+7.4% pitching, +6.7% hitting) fans seven and walks two over 7 IP, giving up 2 ER. At the plate, he DIYs in a run with two-out, RBI single in the 4th (+9.7%).
- He'd be clutch, if that exsited: Wilson Ramos (+27.4%) singles in a tying run in the second (+10.4%) and a go-ahead run in the 4th (+13.0%). However, his monster 6th-inning bomb over the #Natitude sign (+3.7%) and his two-run single in the 7th (+0.2%) are pure stat-padding.
- Double double: Bryce Harper (+14.6%) hits a leadoff double in both the 2nd (+7.0%) and the 4th (+8.5%), scoring both times. His 6th-inning assist to nail a runner at second adds to NN's WPA.
- Still good at baseball: Ian Desmond (+12.0%) doubles in a game-tying run in the 4th (+13.6%) and hits a two-run single in junk time (+1.1%).
- WPA doesn't care about streaks: Denard Span (-0.7%) is 2-5 with a junk-time RBI to put the Nats up by 9 (+0.1%), while his streak now stands at 26 games.