Tonight's post-game: Zimmermann bounces back.
Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
What do these graphs mean (this is a link)?
- Upward trend: Jordan Zimmermann (+9.9% pitching, -3.2% hitting) gives up 2 ER over 7 IP with 7 Ks and 1 BB. He's 2-3 at the plate with a pair of singles.
- Whaer R teh h0m3rz?! Bryce Harper (+14.2%) is 3-4 with two doubles and an RBI triple for the lead in the first (+11.9%).
- There's one: Tyler Moore (+9.2%) is 3-5 with a double and a 2nd-inning solo shot that put the Nats up by two (+10.6%).
- Vintage Spinner: Danny Espinosa (+12.5%) is 2-4 with a double and a triple and some sparkling defense.
- WPA is not impressed, you junk-timers: Anthony Rendon (+6.2%) is 2-5 with a double and a triple. Sandy Leon (+4.5%) is 2-4 with a dinger.
- Innings eater: Blake Treinen (+0.3) throws two scoreless to finish the game with 3 Ks and walk, in spite of loading the bases in the aeyth.