Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
What do these graphs mean (this is a link)?
- Quality start: Tanner Roark (-9.5%) gets through 6.1 IP with 5 Ks and 2 BBs, but a location mistake costs him 3 ER on a 4th-inning bomb (-27.5%).
- Fearsome countenance: Jayson Werth (+26.6%) manages to get one just over the ridiculous wall in RCF for an opposite field, three-run, game-tying bomb in the 6th (+33.5%).
- Red monster: Drew Storen (+8.3%) gets the last two outs in the 7th, thanks to an inning-ending GDP (-8.3%), earning a shutdown.
- #WALTQUAKE: Zach Walters bounces a pinch-hit solo bomb off the LF foul pole about halfway up to put the Nats ahead in the aeyth (+27.7%).
- Tacking on: Ian Desmond (+2.9%) hits a bases-loaded, two-RBI single in the ayeth to add a much-appreciated margin (+9.6%).
It was a good bounce back and a great come-from-behind win. Still, we have a tough series ahead of us, so don't get too jubilant.