Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Moar striekz plz: Gio Gonzalez (-4.8%) strikes out 9 and walks 2 over 6 IP, but goes to a lot of long counts and gives up 3 ER.
- aaarrrooooOOOOO!! Jayson Werth (+13.9%) gets the Nats on the board with a first-inning solo shot (+10.0%) and singles to start an aeyth inning rally (+8.3).
- Horns, Buffalo: Jose Lobaton (-10.4%) doubles in a run in the third to increase the lead (+11.4%).
- Beard follows beard: Adam LaRoche (+40.7%) doubles off the wall for a game-tying RBI in the aeyth (+29.1%), helped by some good baserunning from Werth.
- Horns, Goat: Lobatron 2084 loses calibration on his ocular sensors, striking out looking with bases loaded to snuff the aeyth inning rally (-14.2%).
- Vintage: Tyler Clippard (+10.8%) walks one but strikes out two to keep it tied in the ayeth and earn a shutdown.
- Beard, beard, beard: Denard Span (+10.7%) walks to lead off the ninth (+8.1%) and steals second (+8.9%). After Werth works a walk behind him, ALR hits the go-ahead RBI single (+20.3%).
- Interesting: Rafael Soriano (+20.3%) gets two outs in the 9th, issues a walk... issues ANOTHER walk...then finally gets the third out for the shutdown.