Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- A bit erratic: Jordan Zimmermann (-31.3) gets a quality start, going 7+ IP and giving up 3 ER with 2 Ks and 3 BBs--a better line than his peripherals warranted tonight.
- Early heroics: Wilson Ramos (+46.4%) hits a mammoth clout to dead center for a two-out, two-run, go-ahead homer in the 7th (+48.2%).
- Later heroics: After NN gives up the lead in the aeyth, Denard Span (+0.2%) doubles to lead off the home half (+12.0%), followed by a game-tying Anthony Rendon (+27.4%) RBI triple (+39.7%) and a go-ahead sac fly (+11.5%) by Jayson Werth (+7.5%).
- Later failures: Tyler Clippard (-22.1%) melts down in the 9th, giving up a game-tying solo shot (-34.9%).
- Still later successes: Drew Storen (+12.8%) throws a scoreless 10th for a shutdown, while Craig Stammen (+12.8%) gets into and out of a bases-loaded, no-out jam in the 11th to keep it tied. Both earn shutdowns.
- Latest heroics: Adam LaRoche (+35.8%) is only 1-5, but it's a walkoff solo bomb off the facing of the second deck in RF (+46.8%).
Tonight's WPA brought to you by one more moon dance, with you: