Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Weak start: Stephen Strasburg (-29.9%) gives up 5 runs over 4 IP with 4 Ks and 2 walks.
- Doubling up: Adam LaRoche (+17.0%) gets the Nats on the board with a 3rd-inning RBI double (+6.1%), while Asdrubal Cabrera (+14.3%) doubles in a run of his own later that inning (+6.3%).
- Big Inning: Ian Desmond (-3.8%) homers to start the 6th-inning rally (+5.2%). Jose Lobaton (+8.3%) singles in a run to get the Nats within one (+11.8%), while Scott Hairston comes through with a pinch-hit RBI double to tie it (+22.3%). Jayson Werth (+17.4%) singles in the go-ahead run (+17.1%), and ALR singles in an insurance run (+10.9%).
- Shutdown: Drew Storen (+6.5%) throws a scoreless seventh to hold the Nats' lead and earn a shutdown.
- Stat-padding parade: A bunch more runs come in during the aeyth, capped by a two-run Harper dinger off the RF foul pole (+0.8%) and a Danny Espinosa two-run bomb over the out-of-town scoreboard in right center (+0.1%).