Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- NEEDZ MOAR KAYZ: Blake Treinen (-17.2%) gets charged for 4 runs, making it through 4 1/3 innings on 8 hits, a K and a walk.
- Conventional rally: Adam LaRoche (+3.4%) singles to put runners corners in the 4th, whereup Ian Desmond (+0.5%) drives in the tying run with a sac fly (-7.9%).
- Unconventional rally: Danny Espinosa (+9.9%) singles to put two on the 5th (+7.3%), takes second on a Nate Schierholtz (+11.9%) pinch-hit RBI single, takes third on a two-baserunner balk (+7.2%), and finally scores on a Michael Taylor (-7.9%) two-RBI single to tie the game (+13.4%).
- LOOGY FAIL: Xavier Cedeno (-8.8%) melts down trying to get out of the fifth, Slatening in two of Treinen's baserunners.
- LOOGY WIN! Jerry Blevins (+15.5%) throws two scoreless with 5 (five!) Ks to earn a shutdown.
- Set up fell down: Tyler Clippard (-36.5%) melts down in the ayeth, only getting two outs and letting in the losing runs.