- Finally back in his comfortable place? Tanner Roark (+32.0%) throws six scoreless with 6 Ks and a walk, scattering 3 hits, and showing flashes of why we think he'll be fine on the back end next year.
- More hope for the future: Sammy Solis (+7.8%) throws a scoreless 7th for a shutdown.
- Deja vu all over again: Blake Treinen (-27.2%) melts down in the aeyth, giving up the go-behind solo shot with the platoon disadvantage (-32.5%).
- Maybe ask Uggla for a LASIK referral before he's released: Anthony Rendon (-12.1%) and Jayson Werth (-16.6%) combine to go 0-8 with 5 Ks.
- Your WPA offensive player of the game: Bryce Harper (+0.3%) is the sole position player to have positive WPA, going 1-4 with a two-out, 9th-inning double just ahead of the tag.
This evening's final WPA of the season brought to you by elegiac stylings from Helsinki, Finland: