- MOAR GRAONDURZ: Doug Fister (+34.9%) throws 6.1 scoreless with 1 K, 1 walk, and some jams narrowly escaped.
- Buffalo power: WIlson Ramos (+2.5%) was tonight's fleeting source of hope, with a 4th inning solo shot to put the Nats ahead (+14.7%).
- Bridge: Matt Thornton (+10.8%) finishes the 7th to hold the two-run lead and earn a shutdown.
- Bridge collapse: Blake Trienen (-36.5%) gives up the game-tying runs, with only Harper's perfect throw to Espinosa to home to gun down the go-behind run (+17.4%) saving him from utter disaster, although not from a meltdown.
- Pretty, steely eyes: Craig Stammen (+12.0%) sends it to extras by striking out the side in the 9th after giving up a leadoff double to earn a shutdown.
- WPA can't punish Henley, instead? Michael Taylor (+7.0%) is 1-4, walking and stealing second in the 10th before Yunel Escobar (-13.7%) gets punished for him getting thrown out at home (-8.7%).
- And there's the final g04+: Tanner Roark (-38.0%) has the last meltdown of the night, only getting one out before giving up the losing run on two hits in the 10th.
Tonight's WPA brought to you by SKA! Dance those losses away: