Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- P2K is always a better bet: Jordan Zimmermann (+0.8%) goes 6 IP with 4 Ks and no walks, but still gives up two runs and doesn't drive any in, himself. That's no way to win, son.
- Man in the clutch (which does not exist): Bryce Harper (+23.8%) is 2-2 with a walk, a go-ahead sac fly in the 4th (+3.4%) and a game-tying, two-out RBI single in the 6th (+16.0%).
- Meltdown number one: Matt Grace (-10.2%) comes into a one-out, man-on-second situation and leaves with a one-out, runners-corners jam in effect.
- Meltdown number two: Aaron Barrett (-9.8%) gets his goat on again, allowing the go-behind run before getting out of the aeyth.
- Least valuable: Ryan Zimmerman (-13.7%) and Dan Uggla (-11.3%) go 1-7 with 4 LOB.
Tonight's WPA brought to you by Mojo's guide to coping: