Via Fangraphs (click to embiggen)
- Somehow, quality: Jordan Zimmermann (+2.7%) struggles but manages to go 6 IP with 3 runs, despite only fanning two and walking three.
- What, no D!NG3RZ? Boooo! Bryce Harper (+1.2%) is 2-4 with an RBI double in the first to get the Nats on the board (+11.1%).
- Hard luck: Matt Grace (-16.4%) melts down in the 7th, allowing the go-behind run on three "hits" that make the BABIP gods laugh and laugh and laugh.
- Holiday hero: Ryan Zimmerman (+12.9%) is 2-4 with an RBI double in the 1st to put the Nats up 2 (+9.7%) and a game-tying RBI single in the aeyth (+16.5%).
- Horns up! Wilson Ramos (+35.0%) is also 2-4, with an RBI single in the 1st to put the Nats up by 3 (+7.8%) and a go-ahead RBI double (plus TOOTBLAN) with two outs in the aeyth (+30.6%).
- Slider for strikes = uninteresting: Drew Storen (+14.7%) throws a shutdown, 1-2-3 9th to preserve the lead.
Today's WPA brought to you by jam inflation: