- Only a little shaky: Gio Gonzalez (-16.4%) gives up 2 runs in 6 IP with 4 Ks and 3 walks.
- Starting it up: Yunel Escobar (+8.1%) singles in a run to put the Nats ahead for good in the first (+10.2%).
- Bonds treatment? Bryce Harper (+10.2%) is 0-2 with 2 walks, he scored both times, including a run-scoring double-steal/TOOTBLAN in the first (+3.8%).
- The team's lefty masher: Clint Robinson (+7.9%) doubles in two runs for the winning margin with one down in the third (+8.9%).
- Sure, let's call it comeback--to JUNKTIME! Ian Desmond (+3.3%) is 2-4 with a superfluous RBI single to put the Nats up by 5 in the 3rd (+3.3%), and an utterly unnecessary two-run bomb the other way in the aeyth to pad his stats (+1.8%).
- On the Schneid: Michael Taylor (-6.2%) is 0-4.
Tonight's WPA is brought to you by one of the the weirder Andrews Sisters reboots I've seen this week: