- Still promising: Joe Ross (-0.3%) gives up 1 run in 6.1 IP with 4 Ks and no walks, although he left a couple of runners (one of whom ROEed) who scored.
- Majestically timely: Wilson Ramos (+22.5%) launches a go-ahead, two-run bomb to RF with two outs in the fifth (+30.8%).
- You had one job...: Aaron Barrett (-23.1%) can't get the last two outs in the 7th, letting in the go-behind runs for a meltdown.
- Clean-up: Felipe Rivero (+8.0%) earns a shutdown by coming in the get the last out in the 7th and pitching a scoreless aeyth.
- Don't pitch him in innings that are a multiple of nine: Tanner Roark (-13.8%) can't keep it close in the 9th, letting in three runs and leaving a runner on (who later scored, of course) to earn a meltdown.
This morning's WPA brought to by if I have to hurt, then so do you: