- Miss more bats: Doug Fister (-23.6%) gives up 4 runs in 5 IP despite 6 Ks and only 1 walk... 9 hits will do that.
- Leadoff? More like left out, amirite? Michael Taylor (-12.8%) goes from hero to goat in one game, going 0-5 with a K and 4 LOGB.
- Journeyman? Clint Robinson (+23.0%) is 1-2 with a pair of walks, scoring on a WP to put the Nats on the board in the 5th (+7.3%).
- Showing improvement: Ian Desmond (+4.9%) is 2-4 with a stat-padding, two-run dinger in the 9th with the game well out of reach (+0.7%).
- The WORST: Dan Uggla (-15.2%) is 0-4 with 3 Ks and 3 LOB (all in scoring position with less than 2 outs, two of them on third).
Tonight's WPA brought to you by we shouldn't revive everything from every decade: