- Joe Ross is right behind you! Gio Gonzalez (+17.2%) gives up one run in 7 IP with 6 Ks and no walks. A fella could get used to outings like this.
- Patient: Bryce Harper (+9.6%) is 0-1 with three walks.
- Right man, right place, right time: Clint Robinson (+29.1%) is 1-4 with a go-ahead, game-winning, two-run bomb in the 7th (+38.8%).
- Sharp: Matt Thornton (+11.2%) and Drew Storen (+14.7%) throw 1-2-3 innings to earn shutdowns in the 8th and 9th innings, respectively.
- Dull: Danny Espinosa (-12.3%) is 0-4 with 2 Ks and a GDP.
Tonight's WPA brought to you by I'm pretty sure CD3K worked this show: