- Surprisingly mature outing: Joe Ross (+32.7%) throws seven innings of one-run ball, fanning five and walking two.
- Hundo: Bryce Harper (+19.1%) is - with a walk, an RBI double to tie it in the first (+12.2%), his 99th, and a double to put runners 2nd/3rd with one out in the 7th (+14.6%), his 100th.
- Off the schneid, part 1: Jayson Werth (+2.6%) manages to make his first hit of the season relevant, with a RBI, bloop single to put the Nats ahead in the 7th (+13.2%).
- Off the schneid, part 2: Clint Robinson (+7.0%) has a memorable first hit of the season, too, with a two-out, bases-loaded single to drive in a pair and widen the Nats' lead in the 7th (+13.4%).
- Is it too soon to joke about "boringly reliable" production? Daniel Murphy (+6.1%) is 2-2 with a pair of walks but no dingers!! Work on your power, dude.
- Also of note: Anthony Rendon (+5.3%) is 3-4 with a double, but WPA only cares about leverage.
Today's WPA brought to you by even I can do this dance, so you guys should be able to learn it, no problem: