- Who's stressing the bullpen? Gio Gonzalez (+27.1%) goes 7 innings, allowing 1 run with 8 Ks and 2 walks.
- Battling back: Anthony Rendon (+8.0%) singles in the game-tying run with two outs in the 6th (+16.9%).
- Helping/not helping: Jayson Werth (+5.2%) doubles to lead off the 9th (+17.3%). Clint Robinson (-13.7%) and Stephen Drew (-12.3%) each struck out (-11.3% and -9.1%, respectively), while Michael Taylor (-15.7%) grounded out to finally strand the go-ahead run (-11.1%).
- Shutdowns: Felipe Rivero (+15.9%) throws a scoreless aeyth and gets the first out in the 9th to earn his shutdown, while Blake Treinen (+7.6%) gets his via two outs to end the 9th (including a lefty!).
- A flair for the dramatic: Bryce Harper (+31.9%) lines the go-ahead solo shot over the wall in the 10th (+41.7%).
- More like Papelmeltdown, amirite? Jonathan Papelbon (-80.9%) gets two outs in the 10th, but gives up 3 hits, including a double (-16.7%), a game-tying RBI single (-46.6%), and a game-losing RBI single (-38.5%) to earn the worst meltdown of the season so far.