- Roark is the new ZImmermann: Tanner Roark (+43.3%) can't buy some run support, and a seven-inning, scoreless gem of effective contact management with 6 Ks and 2 walks is utterly wasted. And after his daughter wrote out that adorable lineup card? You guys are jerks, Nats!
- Support: Shawn Kelley (+10.4%) throws a scoreless aeyth to get it tied.
- Rally time! Matt den Dekker (+5.7%) is tonight's hitting WPA leader, going 1-3 with a walk, helping to load the bases in the aeyth.
- No joy in Mudville: Bryce Harper (-19.0) shows feet (and possibly bat and glove) of clay, striking out to strand the bases loaded in the aeyth (-12.3%).
- Meltdowns: Felipe Rivero (-34.0%) can't get an out in the ninth, leaving with the bases loaded. Jonathan Papelbon (-12.2%) goes Full Slaten, cashing in all three runners to put the Nats behind.
This WPA brought to you by disgraced, junkie cosmonauts: