- He is better: Stephen "Strikeout" Strasburg (+12.6%) struggles a bit at the end, but makes it through 6.2 IP with 11 Ks, 2 walks, and 2 runs allowed.
- THE KIDS CALL HIM ZIM!! Ryan "I am called, 'Zim'" Zimmerman (+16.2%) belts a game-tying solo shot in the fourth next to out of town bullpen in LF (+14.3%).
- BACK TO BACK JACKS! Anthony "Sparky" Rendon (+17.2%) follows up with a go-ahead solo shot of his own one batter later (+13.9%).
- He is also better (at JUNK-TIMING): Daniel "Murph Dawg" Murphy (+5.9%) cranks a Donkey-esque two-run bomb into the upper deck in RF to pad his stats a bit (+11.0%).
- Junk-time jubilee: Ben "4-bagger" Revere (+8.5) is 2-3 with a walk, a double, and a 7th-inning solo shot (+2.7%). Wilson "LASIK" Ramos () gets in on the stat-padding action with a solo shot in the ayeth (+0.7%).
- Matchups are for LOOGIES, not aces: Felipe "All Handed" Rivero (+6.3%) gets the last out in the 7th and all three in the aeyth
Tonight's WPA brought to you by competition: