- Don't get excited, it's not like he's 10-0: Stephen Strasburg (+19.1%) gives up 1 run over 6 IP with 4 Ks and 2 walks, coming out for the seventh to take a curtain call and help Dusty burn pinch hitters.
- Tit for tat: Bryce Harper (+7.7%) singles in the tying run in the 6th (+10.0%).
- Zim of old? Ryan Zimmerman (+8.1%) doubles behind Bam-Bam to set up the go-ahead runs (+10.4%).
- I don't even play professional sports and he's got me considering LASIK: Wilson Ramos (+26.2%) is 3-3 with a walk, a two-RBI single in the 6th for the winning runs (+20.7%), and a monster two-run bomb in the aeyth to pad his stats (+0.1%).
- Mannygering: Oliver Perez (-6.7%) and Blake Treinen (-9.9%) combine to load the bases with one out in the 7th, both earning meltdowns. Felipe Rivero (+13.6%) earns his shutdown by defusing the jam with only one run in, preserving the lead.
- Lineup spots are irrelevant: Anthony Rendon (-0.7%) is 2-4 with an opposite field solo shot to lead off the 7th (+9.8%). Jayson Werth (+6.1%) has a pinch-hit grand slam a few batters later that inning (+6.1%).
This WPA brought to you by high-tech editing: