- Good enough: Tanner Roark (-15.3%) gives up 4 runs over 6 innings pitched, fanning 5 and walking 2.
- The rest of his night had zero net WPA: Bryce Harper (+24.9%) flips a two-run bomb the other way into the left field corner to put the Nats ahead in the third (+24.9%).
- Back-to-back jacks: Wilson Ramos (+15.5%) hits his own oppo blast to deep right center right after Harp (+11.7%).
- One-man, two-out rally: Anthony Rendon (+10.2%) cranks a solo bomb out to left with two down in the 6th (+13.8%).
- Eventful but effective: Blake Treinen (+7.1%) fans two, walks one, and gives up a hit over the course of a scoreless 7th to earn a shutdown.
This WPA brought to you by you can't always find another bottle of lightning, even if you look in the same place: