- Serviceable with support: Joe Ross (+1.1%) gives up 3 runs over 6 IP with 6 Ks and 2 walks.
- All he needed was a night off: Daniel "Hits" Murphy (+25.6%) puts the Nats ahead with a two-out, two-RBI double in the 3rd (+23.2%). He also leads off the sixth with a solo shot for the eventual winning run (+4.9%).
- A certain level of confidence has always been warranted: Ryan "The Kids Call Him, 'Zim'" Zimmerman (+16.0%) has a walk and a two-out, two-run dinger to pad the lead in the 3rd (+14.3%).
- Confuzzled: Oliver "Whirligig" Perez (-11.3%) puts runners 2nd/3rd without getting any outs to start the 7th, earning a meltdown. Blake "Cap'n Morgan" Treinen (+5.1%) cashes in both inherited runners but gets out of the inning with the lead intact, which just misses earning him a shutdown, and rightly so.
- Shutdown: Sammy Solis (+7.5%) throws a scoreless ayeth.
- Swiss Army Knife: Yusmeiro "Swiss Army Knife" Petit (+7.4%) shows his Swiss-Army-Knife-like flexibility by throwing a scoreless ninth to earn the save and a shutdown.
This WPA brought to you by pixie power: