- Uninvolved: Tanner Roark (+13.5%) gives up 2 runs in 7 IP with 4 strikeouts and 2 walks.
- Tying it up: Daniel Murphy (+19.0%) hits a game-tying, two-out, RBI double in the 6th (+21.4%).
- Bridge to free baseball: Sammy Solis (+23.6%) earns a shutdown with two scoreless on 3 Ks and no walks to keep it tied in regulation.
- Shutdowns all: Shawn Kelley (+13.2%), Oliver Perez (+13.2%), and Blake Treinen (+13.2%) throw scoreless 10th, 11th, and 12th innings, respectively.
- Man on the spot: Yusmeiro Petit (+26.5%) throws scoreless 13th and 14th innings to earn his shutdown, allowing me to forgive his popped-up bunt.
- Hitting hangover/taking it for the team: Danny Espinosa (-15.7%) is 0-5 with 3 Ks, 3 LOB, and a critical HBP to lead off the 14th (+7.4%).
- Take your heroes where you find 'em: Ben Revere (+29.5%) doubles in the winning run to get the walkoff with two outs in the 14th (+39.5%).
Tonight's WPA brought to you by the dawn of pop choreography: