- Serviceable: Gio Gonzalez (+23.0%) only lets in one run over 6 IP with 6 Ks and 2 walks, but he made me way too nervous along the way.
- I think it still may not have landed: Bryce Harper (+18.3%) cranks a titanic, two-run moonshot well back into the third deck above the home bullpen for the winning tallies with two out in the first (+18.2%).
- The little dudes are the biggest junk-timers: Ben Revere (+8.5%) barely sneaks one out over the out of town scoreboard to pad the lead (and his stats) with two outs in the 5th (+11.8%).
- Piling on: Jayson Werth (+4.5%) goes back-to-back with Big Ben, putting one into the back of the visiting bullpen to join the stat parade.
- The speed game is more exciting in person than via WPA: Trea Turner (-1.1%) hits an RBI triple in the 6th (+2.3%) and steals home when Danny Espinosa (-3.9%) gets in a rundown between first and second (+0.6).
- Okay, I think this qualifies as actual stat-padding: Anthony Rendon (-0.8%) hits a pretty big solo bomb of his own halfway up the seats above the visiting bullpen with one down in the ayeth (+0.1%).
- Triumph: Koda Glover (+0.1%) has one of the easier debuts of the last couple of days, retiring the side in order on 4 pitches in the 9th.
This morning's WPA brought to you by a long lead: