- Meh. I've seen better: Max Scherzer (+17.2%) gives up 2 runs over 7 IP with 10 Ks and no walks.
- Not the hitter we we've come to expect: Ben Revere (+9.3%) yanks a game-tying RBI double into the RF corner with one down in the 5th (+11.3%).
- I was never worried: Shawn Kelley (+10.4%) works around a two-out triple to keep the game tied in the ayeth and earn a shutdown.
- I've got a hole in me lineup: Bryce Harper (-15.0%) is 0-4 with 4 LOB.
- I was maybe a little worried: Jonathan Papelbon (+13.2%) works around a leadoff double to keep it tied in the ninth and earn a shutdown.
- See what four days of diarrhea can do? Stephen Drew (+36.9%) is the man with the runs, bashing a pinch-hit, RBI triple into the RF corner for the walkoff with one down in the 9th.
This WPA brought to you by churning guts: