- Questionable? Stephen Strasburg (+23.9%) throws 6 2/3 scoreless, fanning five and walking four.
- Let's not forget who's having an extraordinary season: Wilson Ramos (+15.1%) is 3-4 with a walk, a second-inning solo shot to get the Nats on the board (+11.0%), and fifth-inning RBI double to pad his stats (+0.9%).
- This may be better than the magical rookie year: Danny Espinosa (+15.2%) is 4-5 with a fourth-inning grand slam (+11.8%), a 5th-inning RBI single (+0.3%), and a 7th-inning solo shot that's pure stat-padding (+0.0%).
- Patient: Anthony Rendon (+8.6%) is 2-3 with a pair of walks and a 7th-inning solo bomb of his own to get the Nats into double digits (+0.0%).
- More junk-timers: Bryce Harper (+1.4%) has a 5th-inning solo bomb about 20 rows back over the out-of-town scoreboard (+1.6%), while Stephen Drew (+0.0%) has his own pinch-hit solo shot in the ayeth (+0.0%).
Tonight's WPA brought to you by pride going before the fall: